New Parent Workshop: Bringing Baby Home® (BBH) by a Gottman Educator
This workshop is dyadic!
This means, even though it is virtual, you engage with your partner in all activities, to gain practice together with new skills and tools. While in solidarity with other couples "live" online, think of this more as a small "couples retreat," where you are both focused solely on each other. We provide space for couples to ask questions to the presenters, but you have total privacy when practicing the skills by turning off video and sound for set amounts of time.
As a couple you will both experience over 12 hours of learning and engage with each other (not the group) in exercises and activities to:
- strengthen your couple and parenting relationship
- improve couple communication
- gain research based skills + practice them, to navigate conflict
- learn about how to connect as a couple and a family
- recognize emotions in baby and what baby is communicating
- how to keep your intimacy and passion going post-baby's birth
- how to cope with baby blues and identify post partum depression
- the importance of the role of fathers and mothers
This is a research-based workshop that teaches couples skills to navigate their relationship and support around what to expect with baby! This adult workshop is for expectant and new parents.
This six-session workshop is 12+ hours of content, supporting a couple's relationship, their communication, their conflict management skills and educating about what to expect with baby's development. The research supporting the interventions offered in this workshop are solid, from years of longitudinal research at Gottman Institute following new parents! This workshop offers couples specific skills to maintain a higher level of relationship satisfaction after becoming parents.
REGISTER HERE on Eventbrite for Bringing Baby Home Workshop